Leadership Hermosa Beach Class Application
Applications for the Class of 2018 is now closed. Please complete the form below for consideration for the Class of 2019.
Leadership Hermosa Beach is dedicated to educating local residents about the City of Hermosa Beach, how it functions, how it is run, and how they can become more involved within it as educated local citizens.
Leadership Hermosa Beach conducts an annual leadership training program to local residents that:
- provides education about the governmental, economic, environmental and social systems of the City of Hermosa Beach as presented by a variety of city leaders and officials;
- develops a class project designed to extend existing community-based efforts to benefit the City of Hermosa Beach and its residents; and
- encourages individuals to participate in voluntary community service.
Each year Leadership Hermosa Beach selects a class of local residents to participate in the program. A committee of community leaders, prior graduates of the program, and members of the Leadership Hermosa Beach Board of Directors reviews applications and conducts interviews. A maximum of 25 participants are selected for each yearly class based on their desire to be involved in community activities, their leadership potential, and their commitment to participating in all of the activities of the Leadership Hermosa Beach program. There is no requirement that program participants be residents of the City of Hermosa Beach. For more information email: email@example.com
Important Dates & Information
- Saturday, September 8, 2018 – 9am-6pm in Hermosa Beach: Mandatory full-day LHB Orientation
- Monthly, 3rd Thursday, 6-9pm (September 2018 – June 2019): Regular LHB class sessions held once a month.
Please view the Apply drop-down menu to view other forms including:
LHB Alumni Committee
LHB Alumni Project
LHB Board of Directors Statement of Intent
LHB Emerging Leader Nominations
LHB Future Involvement
LHB Program Evaluations