Board of Directors
Renew Alumni Membership
Class of 2016 Project
More Class Projects
Class of 2015
Class of 2014
Class of 2013
Class of 2012
Class of 2011
Class of 2010
Class of 2009
Class of 2008
Class of 2007
Class of 2006
Class of 2005
Class of 2004
Class of 2003
Alumni Council Project Application
LHB Class Application
LHB Alumni Project Application
LHB Alumni Council Appointment
LHB Board of Directors
LHB Emerging Leader Nomination
LHB Program Evaluation
LHB Future Alumni Involvement
Back to top
If you are a human and are seeing this field, please leave it blank.
Fields marked with a * are required
1. Why did you join Leadership Hermosa Beach; Networking, leadership skills improvement, learn about the community, to give back to the community?
2. How well did your LHB experience meet your expectations going into the program; exceeded, met, or not met?
3. Please rate (on a scale of 1 to 5, with 1 being least effective and 5 being most effective) the following class sessions (guest speaker titles in parenthesis) on their effectiveness in providing you with helpful information: **If you did not attend a class session, please leave it blank** 3. a) LHB Orientation
3. b) Hermosa Beach City Government Part 1 (Mayor, City Treasurer, City Clerk, City Manager)
3. c) Hermosa Beach City Government Part 2 (Community Development Director, Public Works Director, Planning Commissioner, City Attorney)
3. d) It’s All About the Beach (Calif. Coastal Commission, Beach Conservation Organization, L.A. County Lifeguards, Parks & Recreation Commissioner)
3. e) Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness (Police Dept., Fire Dept., HB Neighborhood Watch, Emergency Preparedness Advisory Commissioner)
3. f) Education System (School Superintendent, Education Foundation, PTO, School Board)
3. g) Environmental (Local environmental service representative, City Trash Hauler/Recycler, Local environmental initiative representative)
3. h) Community Health (Beach City Health District)
3. i) Local Business & Not-for-Profit (NFP) Organizations
4. What class sessions or subject areas (if any) would you like to see added to the LHB Program?
6. Normal class time starts at 6 pm. Do you think the classes should start earlier, later, or at the usual time?
7. What suggestions (if any) do you have for improving the administration of the monthly class sessions?
8. What did you learn about leadership as a result of your participation in Leadership Hermosa Beach?
9. Do you believe your class project achieved its goals?
10. What suggestions (if any) do you have for improving the class project process?
11. Did you attend any of the mixers?
12. Do you have any general comments (positive, negative or constructive) about the LHB Program?
Leadership Hermosa Beach